Cell phone cases and apps

buckdeer1

5 year old buck +
I use an otter box case and they are tough enough but mine is pretty new and the phone gets knocked out while working or shed hunting.That brings up the app question,good thing I have Life 360.I have used it 3 times this week to find it in the timber.I like this also as a way for my wife to be able to find me if there was a incident.We used when our daughters were growing up and it's nice to know they are ok traveling back and forth to college.Anybody find better cases

My otter box case is slippery. I wish there was a way to give the surface a little more rubberized texture so I could get a better grip. As for the tracking app, I think I could be a poster child for that one - I am constantly misplacing my phone!!

I like the Lifeproof cases with a Steelie magnet attached to the center of the back. The magnet is crazy handy.

This is what i have ... tales a lickin and keeps on tickin...

My otter box protects well enough but comes out of the belt clip,Life 360 is almost as important as a safety line IMO

I'm shocked so many on here are good with location sharing. Sorry not for me.

A cheap case off amazon with the right texture (not too sticky, not slippery) and a screen protector work fine for me and I drop my phone all the damn time. Smart phones are much more resilient than they used to be. Otter boxes are too bulky for my liking but my work phone still sits in one because it's what they gave me and its a smaller phone.

You can turn the location sharing off