Carter Too Simple 4 Release

B

BJE80

Less than a year old. Works perfect and is in great shape. Was $200 new. $135 TYD.

IMG_0359_zpskcstizgk.jpg

IMG_0353_zpsbprat7hz.jpg

Is there something about these thumb releases people don't like? I see a bunch for sale on archery talk and just wonder if there's anything particular that people find different. Personally I use a tru-ball wrist release but thought about the thumb before I got the one I did. I've never used a thumb release before.

It is all personal preference. Typically people have an easier time with a suprise release with a thumb trigger. Wrist releases are more common still these days even though thumb releases are the sexy thing to shoot. I love how I clip it on when I am hunting and don't have anything attached to me. Just grab the release and draw. No looking down to get your wrist release clipped on.

I did find overall I was able to shooot a wrist release better and that is why I am selling it. But that was just me.

Thanks, I liked the idea of the thumb release and know a lot of guys love them for their ease of use and was curious about them. If it wasn't for my carpal tunnel in my draw hand I'd probably try one.

Sold