Camo tin

b116757

5 year old buck +
I’m thinking of upgrading my pallet palace to a bit nicer ground blind anyone have any ideas where to get camo colored tin? I know Menards carries a little bit of it and may use theirs but it’s not really a terribly eye appealing camo pattern. I thought of just buying brown and letting my boys go crazy with some flat spray paint and leaves to dress it up a bit.

I’m thinking of upgrading my pallet palace to a bit nicer ground blind anyone have any ideas where to get camo colored tin? I know Menards carries a little bit of it and may use theirs but it’s not really a terribly eye appealing camo pattern. I thought of just buying brown and letting my boys go crazy with some flat spray paint and leaves to dress it up a bit.

Go with tan. Easier to put dark paint on a light canvas than the reverse I think.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Camo would be cool !

You don't like Mossy Oak Bottomland? 😂
camo_steel_17.jpg

Gey's a good color. I like home made camo better. Adds character. Know someone at work who whacks em good with a plain as day shed. See that thing from a mile away, but the deer don't care.

At camp there is a treestand a member built from wood. I soak it with #2 heating oil, Got a redidish tint. Deer don't care. Even when the stuff still smells, they go right by it. Where peoples hands and feet come in contact, I use traditional interior stain. Treestand is push 20 years old with a few rpair pieces here n there.

Last edited:
The camo isn’t really for the deer