Blaze Pink....coming to a woods near you??????????????????

wiscwhip

5 year old buck +
I thought I had seen it all, but leave it to the WI legislature....shouldn't they be working on a d*mn budget or something????

http://abcnews.go.com/Health/wireStory/wisconsin-hunters-wear-pink-legislative-proposal-31239008

I will say, back in my bowhunting days, I did fletch all my arrows with 2 neon pink and one neon blue fletching. It really did stand out in the fall woods and help me visually track the flight of the arrow, as I have really never found anything naturally occurring in the fall woods that was either pink or blue. Oranges, reds, and yellows are everywhere.

I heard one time a while back that bright pink (hot pink?) was more visible to the human eye than blaze orange. I always wondered how long it would take.

I can tell you that it was definitely more visible on an arrow speeding it's way downrange. That is from personally trying many other fletching color combinations before I settled on the 2 pink/1 blue combo.

I read this last week and almost posted it. Figured it would end up on here soon even if I didn't.

Man dressing in pink while out in the woods hunting. Something just doesn't seem right with this :confused:

Do deer see pink better then orange?

I thought I saw pink camo for sale some place.

Just like when pro sports teams change colors/logos it generates $$$$. Conspiracy for clothing mfg. currently only a $10 fine for not wearing orange?now back to making tinfoil hats.

Co-pay for ambulance ride is a bit higher.

I'd bet this girl is gonna be wearing pink.
7D24E586-561D-4DF4-94E9-EEEBBD91BDD9.jpg

Word's around the Northern Tier States that Whip is gonna break the ice with the new PINK CAMO ?? !! :D

My daughter hates that stuff and thinks it is ridiculous for the legislature to be wasting time on this. She won't be seen dead in it and would disown the old man for even attempting to buy her some much less wear any myself!

I must admit I have bought several pink camo outfits for my girls. Guys in my area are still full camo in riffle season so I don't see them going pink anytime soon.

I like pink in one place.

Your lacy undergarments don't count, Tooln !!!:D:p:p

A pink garment is not what I was thinking about. ;)
And here I thought you were talking about steak.

Oh boy, looks like a few guys are gettin' a little "rutty" in here.:eek:

Last edited:
Love the " cat " Tooln !!!:D