Black Gate Trail Cameras?

PrairieShadow

5 year old buck +
Does anyone have any experience with Black Gate trail cams? Thoughts?

No.. first I’ve heard of them . I’m always interested in feedback on cameras .

Never heard of them but really like the specs.

Dual lenses / sensors typically help cams get really good night and day time pics without compromising one or the other and avoid the audible IR filter clunk on the first pic after transitioning between day and night time modes. I like that they are no glow. The build looks looks very similar to my beloved ridgetecs, wonder if they are manufactured at the same place in China.. Data plans dont look as good as ridgetec and I see no mention of how the videos work but need to pay quite a bit for HD. I run most my ridgetecs on video for $6/month.

Never heard of them but really like the specs.

Dual lenses / sensors typically help cams get really good night and day time pics without compromising one or the other and avoid the audible IR filter clunk on the first pic after transitioning between day and night time modes. I like that they are no glow. The build looks looks very similar to my beloved ridgetecs, wonder if they are manufactured at the same place in China..
They are china made, but what isn’t.

They are china made, but what isn’t.

Yeah, other than reconyx and buckeye, i dont know any others that aren't. IMO it would be a good sign if made at same place as ridgetec as they have been pretty reliable for me as far as cell cams go.

I have their original non-cellular one. It's ok.

Blue collar outdoors speaks of them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk