Best tree tube???

BuckSutherland

5 year old buck +
I want to put in 50-60 burr, swamp white, swamp burr oak hybrids this spring (Maybe 20 of each). I'm pretty well settled on tubes instead of cages for them, and I want to use 5' tubes with a weed mat around them. What is the best tube out there??

Small sample size but I use the five foot plantra tubes. The only issue I’ve had with tree tubes is wasp nests inside the tubes.

Small sample size but I use the five foot plantra tubes. The only issue I’ve had with tree tubes is wasp nests inside the tubes.

.........and fire ant mounds and field mouse motels and bark rot on fruit trees......

cage those muthahs!!!!!!!!

bill

I second the tree pro...I like the assembly for maintenance.. they also have what's called the "nut pro" which is a larger diameter..i think about 6 in.. which I would prefer for oaks even though they're mainly for chestnut and walnut.

Make sure you request bird nets or else you will kill bluebirds! I think they should be required. They only include them upon request..I was in a rush putting out my tubes.... I'll get back to them and sure enough I killed two bluebirds shame on me!