All Things Habitat - Lets talk.....

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Best non deer photo I've ever gotten

gunther89

5 year old buck +
My cousin and I have been running cameras now for roughly 9 years now and I believe this photo is probably my best non deer photo I've ever gotten. I've never seen one in the wild but I've heard them before.

Very nice.

It's funny, I have a ton of pheasants on my farm and have never gotten a trail cam pic of one. Makes you wonder what else is out there. Showed a client a property today, he had a theory about cougars and that they are breeding in our area and they will become common before too long.

Nice ring neck.

That's awesome!!!

Short tailed roosters in Mn. are often released birds, unless there has been an ice storm.

ROOSTER!!!

Short tailed roosters in Mn. are often released birds, unless there has been an ice storm.
Same here in WI, a bird that looks like that is likely a release from the state game farm or a local sportsman's club. Cool pic and I would still like to go get me a couple again sometime, I used to hunt them a lot.

That is a great picture!!

that is a great shot and good looking bird...short tail and all!