Best Magazine?

Mortenson

5 year old buck +
What's the best outdoor magazine these days? Wanting to get a subscription or 2 for the kiddos to keep them reading hard print as much as possible. They also like surprises at the mailbox. I still like Field and Stream, but not sure what else is out there. Outdoor Life? My fav growing up was North American Whitetail and I subscribed for 3 decades til they ticked me off a few years ago. Big Buck was always fun to read off the newsstand once in a while. In Fisherman got kinda advanced I thought for youngsters. What all are you guys reading?

Fur-Fish-Game

Great all-around magazine covering trapping, fishing, and hunting. I’ve loved it since before I could read (looking through grandpa’s subscription as a wee lad) and have my subscription in his name still. A very down to earth, “blue collar”, outdoors magazine.

I know it’s a 4 letter word apparently but the qdma mag is good. Lots or research related articles

I like the Fur Fish Game idea a lot. Thanks for the reminder.

I have a stack of the Qdma mags in the basement. They're high quality no doubt, and the kids like them. Probably not going back there though. :/

If you don't already subscribe to it I would recommend "Illinois Outdoor News" it is delivered every other week and they also feature a yearly kids writing contest. It mainly focuses on local fishing, hunting and outdoor activities. I've been a subscriber to the Wisconsin edition for decades.

If you don't already subscribe to it I would recommend "Illinois Outdoor News" it is delivered every other week and they also feature a yearly kids writing contest. It mainly focuses on local fishing, hunting and outdoor activities. I've been a subscriber to the Wisconsin edition for decades.
My next door neighbor gets it and gives it to us! It's a quality publication for sure.

Badger Sportsman

I like The Backwoodsman, lots of tips, tricks, and diy.

I like the Fur Fish Game idea a lot. Thanks for the reminder.

I have a stack of the Qdma mags in the basement. They're high quality no doubt, and the kids like them. Probably not going back there though. :/

I have a stack of them as well

I enjoyed reading them ( as well as Gamekeepers,Whitetail news,etc) though all seem "agenda driven"

I much prefer the arena of ideas in HT

bill