Archery season starts tomorrow!

Turkey Creek

5 year old buck +
Not sure how many of you have a Sept 1st opener for archery or for that matter are willing to battle the bugs and the heat, but I for one will be watching the sunrise from a stand in the top of cedar tree in the morning. Good luck to anyone else heading out in the morning!

I would start the yearly live from the stand thread, but I am still a believer in my "dumb" phone.

Good luck! Still 23 days away here.

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk

Good luck, bring your thermacell.

Hope you see something that gets your blood flowing!

Good luck!

Good luck! Aim small Miss small!

Weather was about as nice as you can expect this time of year. Cloudy, 10-15mph breeze, 64 degrees. Only saw a couple of skeeters and they did not live to see another day. Unfortunately no deer sighted. Nice to be in a tree again though!

I'm a month out yet......but it's gotta be nice getting back into a stand! I still have stands to put up....

Good luck! 15 days away here. Its looking like the headnet is coming out this year!

Good luck next time Chris. I'm waiting until a cold front with a north wind comes blowing in that I can hunt a certain box blind. Mosquitoes are absolutely horrible over here.

Good luck!
Ours comes in the 30th...I'm ready!

Dove and squirrel came in today, early goose and teal tomorrow.

Dang... I got a month until archery opener.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Weather was about as nice as you can expect this time of year. Cloudy, 10-15mph breeze, 64 degrees. Only saw a couple of skeeters and they did not live to see another day. Unfortunately no deer sighted. Nice to be in a tree again though!

64 degrees??...... I wish! Still in low 90's with all the cloud cover Hurricane Harvey has been producing here. Our archery opener is Oct. 15 and temps will likely be mid to high 80's at best. At any rate, best of luck to you on your next sit

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk