Apple Tree Planting Puzzle

Tree Spud

5 year old buck +
I am beginning to think I need puzzling skills to coordinate where to plant which trees ... bloom time, cross pollination, sun exposure, drop times, views, etc. ... :emoji_astonished: :emoji_slight_smile:

0418211744.jpg

Last edited:
That's some attention to detail!

Excellent thinking Tree Spud. Glad to to see you have house views in there. Our house view trees are our most enjoyed apples and the place where we see the most deer. The original Turning Point is by chance within our house view; and a bunch more Turning Points will be planted throughout our house view so the deer will need to cover the whole view in order to check for all of the late apple drops.

I am just struggling to find spots to plant more apples. Like I need another hole in the noggin!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Excellent thinking Tree Spud. Glad to to see you have house views in there. Our house view trees are our most enjoyed apples and the place where we see the most deer. The original Turning Point is by chance within our house view; and a bunch more Turning Points will be planted throughout our house view so the deer will need to cover the whole view in order to check for all of the late apple drops.

Yep, the view is important. Helped convince the wife that my obsession had something in it for her ... in spring lots of flower blooms, in fall & winter lots of wildlife.

I have several Turning Points is strategic spots just for the view. Looking forward to seeing them.

Can you tell us more of the history and characteristics of the Turning point?

Last edited: