Apple Selfie

buckvelvet

5 year old buck +
Official thread to post selfies with your best fruit, could be apple, could be pear, could be persimmons. Lets do this up boys!

You might need to start a new thread where we can get pics of all the apple growing guys taking a selfie with their apples . I will start when I get a haircut shave shower and some make up lol

Paul called me out, so lets see 'em guys. We're all proud apple rednecks here, no shame if you look like the bearded lady from the circus or the pervert down the street. :)

Homestead Crabapple & Buckvelvet.....
homestead_Dan_zpsfsy35s53.jpg

You seem like a nice guy but...................I wouldn't want to meet you in a dark alley. :eek::D

I kind of hate to post my picture as most of you would be jealous. I'm six five, 190 pounds of pure muscle, 27 years old, very humble, and mainly a da.. good liar.

Why ruin that image with a picture?

You sound just like my Dad !!! ........... Humble........... and honest, honest, honest !!!:D :rolleyes: ^^^^^

Last edited:
Hey Buck looks like you win!!!!! Lol

I kind of hate to post my picture as most of you would be jealous. I'm six five, 190 pounds of pure muscle, 27 years old, very humble, and mainly a da.. good liar.

Why ruin that image with a picture?
Cmon Sandbar let's see that 6 pack!!!!

image.jpg Ok this is against my better judgement but since I called Bucks out here it is My very tasty Hudson's Golden Gem

Promise it's what I said. You didn't mean my head did you?

Paul, do you know who Bo Hopkins is? You look a lot like him, I only know him from when I was young and he was the sheriff in Dolly Parton's Smokey Mountain Christmas movie on tv.

Paul, do you know who Bo Hopkins is? You look a lot like him, I only know him from when I was young and he was the sheriff in Dolly Parton's Smokey Mountain Christmas movie on tv.
No but he must have an ugly mug too lol. I just looked him up and I remember him as my wife watched Dynasty. I hope you mean I look like him when he was in his 30's and not now lol

Yes not the bigger old guy he is not but back then you look like him. I mean hey you could have been with Dolly Parton if you wouldn't know that back then. LOL!

Yes not the bigger old guy he is not but back then you look like him. I mean hey you could have been with Dolly Parton if you wouldn't know that back then. LOL!
Darn wonder if I still have a chance lol

lol!!!!!!