Ammo

4wanderingeyes

5 year old buck +
Where is the best, cheapest place to buy bulk ammo. I know years ago I use to get a keg of 10,000 9mm bullets, but I cant seem to find anyone that sells more then 1000 in bulk.

Go to the following web site and use the search engine with filters to look for what you want. Then you can sort the results by the cheapest per round.

However, be warned that you also have to check the shipping cost. Something can look like a good deal, but the shipping will get you.

www.ammoseek.com

I have used the above search engine. I have personally bought ammo online from:
unammo.com
outdoorlimited.com

As mentioned, shipping can be expensive. All ammo has to go by ground shipping. Most online sellers use UPS or FedEx as their shippers of choice. Some sellers have a flat rate shipping policy, others get your zip code and then quote you a shipping cost. I tend to wait until there is a sale on the ammo I want and then purchase it. I have not seen anyone offering a lot of 10K 9mm ammo for sale. Those days might be gone.

I see that you live in the great state of Wisconsin as do I. There is Wisconsin Cartridge company near Friendship, WI that sells at most in state gun shows and also will do in person sales with prior arrangement at their place near Friendship. You will have to pay the WI sales tax but avoid the shipping charges. I still don't know about buying that many rounds in bulk. You could always call and find out. I have personally shot his 9mm ammo in a variety of my 9mm handguns and it runs just fine.

Last edited:
I watch Palmetto State daily deals. If you watch and have patience they run some good ones some times. Ive only shot 50 out of the thousand rounds I bought back in August.