750W Mid Drive Fat Tire Electric Bike-NEW

MN Slick

5 year old buck +
Electric bikes really change the game for hunters. Scent free travel, no more sweating, deer tolerate them much more than a walking cadence, easy to transport between hunting areas, and unlike 4 wheetler you can get them across ditches and ride on. Plus they're damn fun to ride.

Brand new Matte Black 750W Fat Tire Bike $2049.00 plus shipping. Limited Quantity. Great time to buy before the 25% duty increase from the trade war effects pricing on all electric bikes imported from China.

-Bafang 750W BBSHD Mid Drive Motor integrated into the frame ---------Compare this motor to the 750W BBS02 motor found on many Ebikes. The The 750W BBSHD has much more power/performance than the 750W BBS02, generates much more torque, is 10% more efficient, is far more reliable, and runs cooler. A huge upgrade over the BBS02. Now compare the price of this rig versus other bikes that have the BBSHD motor and those with the BBS02!!!

-Samsung 48V 11.6 ah

-Front suspension

-Fenders, rear rack and headlight standard

-Spec sheet attached

IMG_2177-Crop.JPG

DSC07219.jpg

DSC07223.jpg

Specifications.jpg

Last edited:
Think I'll stick to my electric golf cart. Much more practical for hunting to carry gear and dead things...

That looks bad-ass. What's top speed on that thing, how is the motor compared to the Quiet Cat or whatever it's called?

That looks bad-ass. What's top speed on that thing, how is the motor compared to the Quiet Cat or whatever it's called?

Thanks, they are awesome rigs. It should hit about 19 mph without pedaling. Quiet Kat has a few different models so it's important to compare apples to apples in terms of the motors. Their 750W with the same motor, BBSHD, is priced at $3499.00

Available to test drive in Western Putnam. Pick up Bill on your way over.

Last edited:
19 mph can I get training wheels for it ?

Only a couple bikes left so if you are on the fence it's time to jump on board.

Ordered one of these from MN Slick about a week ago. It arrived on Thursday. Tried it out this weekend. Freaking awesome!!! Got an electric converted golf cart...one of the original Quiet Kat trikes...and now this e-bike. Son uses the Quiet Kat on every hunt. I use the electric cart. Always somebody odd man out when we have 4 hunting the property so I've been looking at these for several months. I was eyeing the Quiet Kat mid-drive until I saw Mn Slick's ad. Gave him a call and he seemed very genuine and knew what he was talking about. Hard to describe how cool this thing is. Whisper quiet. 5 motor settings from full-auto electric to majority pedal-assist. On setting 1 you're mostly using pedal power. On setting 5 you're full electric and hang on! Cool thing about these is the second you crank the pedal the power auto-kicks in without having to press the throttle. Battery life is more than I'll need. A weekend of use is no indication of how this will perform over years of use but the 1st weekend and it's a winner. In full disclosure, my property is gently sloping terrain with no hills to speak of. Not sure how long the battery would last on really hilly or mountainous terrain. I rode it for six miles today before leaving the farm and still had 80% battery.

Glad you're enjoying the bike Triple C!! Thanks again.

Glad you're enjoying the bike Triple C!! Thanks again.
The Ms. and I were out of town this weekend for a little RnR. Both sons and grandson were hunting at the farm. I was getting txt updates. Lots of deer seen. All got a pass. Grandson fell in love with the bike.
IMG_0894.jpg

What is the weight capacity?

What is the weight capacity?

300 lb. I'm sold out now but should have some more in the spring. I'll shoot you a pm. Thanks