2015 NFL

BuckSutherland

5 year old buck +
I like the Vikings at

8-8 or under (25% chance)
9-7 (50% chance)
10-6(20% chance)
11-5(5% chance)

I think the Vikes O-line is terrible, but the defense and Zimmer as coach are really good. The O-line better hope they dont get TB or AP killed. Mike Wallace was a mistake.

Packers will win the division again as long as A Rodgers doesnt get hurt.

I am taking Viking arrest at 3 and under for the season only, and Peterson to father 2 more children in the next twelve months.

1 playoff win will be the absolute ceiling for the Vikings.

I am taking Viking arrest at 3 and under for the season only, and Peterson to father 2 more children in the next twelve months.
Hilarious!^^^

Lynx retain title as top pro team in MN.

^ You guys are brutal.....but may have some good insights.

Wonder if the Tampa Bay Bucs have any regrets taking that scumbag thug Winston over Mariotta in the draft???

Congrats to the Packer backers for beating the useless Bears. Hope you can smack Seattle in the mouth next week.

Lynx retain title as top pro team in MN.
What kind of team is the Lynx? Never heard of them

2013-champs-300x287.jpg

Vikes 9-7

Possibly playoff?

Yep, that was abysmal. You would have thought the sherriff was back in town helping the Giants run the clock.

sherriff.jpg

I will take the queens to beat SF even though they historically suck on the road, especially outdoors.

27-17

SF to wear new black alternative uniforms tonight.​

Last edited:
Vikes by 7.

Vikings suck and the niners suck! WTF

It's been a while since i've watched NFL football, but I remember it being better than this or the dallas game last night.

And we are watching this Vikings game for what reason?

Holy Balls are they bad!:eek:

I am glad toiletwater finally got on national TV so everyone could see how much he sucks. Check down, dump pass, check down. He gets through the progressions and dumps it off in under 2 seconds. Its real easy to scheme for the queens. You just send the house and between the line and toilet not being able to throw down the field teams have no fear. You have to be able to burn a couple of the blitzes with a few throws into tight window for big gains. He is just too damn dumb to do it. And I am sick of hearing how good of a OC crater face Norv Turner is. He is barely a step above Bill Musgrave.

No wonder the Defense looked like shit all game. The offense couldnt make some first downs when it counted to keep them on the field. I look pretty foolish picking them to go 9-7/10-6.

I wonder who is available for the draft this year??

Now, it was just one game and TB looked to be playing nervous (which is fairly common for young QBs in the first few games of the year), but the queens really didn't look anywhere near as good as I thought they would. Going in, I would have put significant cash on them beating the Niners

Now, it was just one game and TB looked to be playing nervous (which is fairly common for young QBs in the first few games of the year), but the queens really didn't look anywhere near as good as I thought they would. Going in, I would have put significant cash on them beating the Niners
That is why you don't bet on your own team. I gave them very little chance to win a opener on the road. They are an average team at best. Some weeks they will look good some weeks they will not. Just like 90% of the other teams.

Packers are all alone in 1st place after week one. :cool:​