200 B118 root stock _SOLD

Turkey Creek

5 year old buck +
Hey guys if anyone is looking for some more established B118 root stock we have 200 available, caliper will be in the 1/4 - 3/8" range. These were planted in the nursery last year. We have a custom order that we need to make space for. $3 ea or $2.50 ea if you take 25 or more plus the shipping. Probably can dig and ship them very soon or put them into cold storage temporarily.

Think you can stuff 8 into my order of 13 trees? Not sure how long you can store them over there.

Hey guys if anyone is looking for some more established B118 root stock we have 200 available, caliper will be in the 1/4 - 3/8" range. These were planted in the nursery last year. We have a custom order that we need to make space for. $3 ea or $2.50 ea if you take 25 or more plus the shipping. Probably can dig and ship them very soon or put them into cold storage temporarily.
I’m interested in 25 of these. Some questions.

Will they work in Alabama?

Would I graft them at time of planting, or put in ground this year and graft next year?

Can I graft with Apple, crabapple, and pear?

Thanks!

I’m interested in 25 of these. Some questions.

Will they work in Alabama?

Would I graft them at time of planting, or put in ground this year and graft next year?

Can I graft with Apple, crabapple, and pear?

Thanks!
I responded to the email you sent.

Think you can stuff 8 into my order of 13 trees? Not sure how long you can store them over there.
Sure that would be no problem. They can be shipped with your trees. Shoot me an email if you would like to add those. Thank you

I would take 10 of them.

They are all spoken for. Thanks guys.

Anybody here interested in a trade. I injured my arm yesterday and will have some real trouble doing any digging anytime soon. Anybody on here who's a 5 year buck will just pay shipping from turkey creek. I ordered 10. Even more so, if someone can supply some nice zone 3 deer apple tree scions for next year when my arm heals.