yote or wolf attack central wi

If I was a betting man, I'd be putting my money on wolf.

I'm not expert but 15-20 yotes??? Never heard of them working in such a large pack. Sure sounds like wolves to me too tooln.

No wolf attack no $$$$$ from the government. Can you say coverup.

Coyotes, even eastern coyotes, taking down steers is BS. And I agree with Nov.forever...15 to 20 coyotes and or wolves is also BS.

A "large" wolfpack would be 10 to 12 animals(usually after pups are born only). An average pack is more like 5 to 8 wolves. 3 to 4 wolves could kill a 1000lb steer, anything less(such as coyotes) would have a very hard time IMO.

I agree coyotes aren't taking done a 1000 pound steer. If that was the case we would have dead cattle all over the state all the time.

And to kill 5 of them, where's that freaking judge who delisted those damn things!!!!! It just makes me sick. Coyotes kill baby calves but not year old steers. Than to treat that poor farmer like that, just sad!

Our neighbor has new born calves out all the time and they have never been bothered by yotes, and we have lots of big yotes. No way yotes are killing 5 calves that big. It sounds like to me the farmer would be justified to shoot any future attackers since the judge has ruled them coyotes.