All Things Habitat - Lets talk.....

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wow - apparently Missouri is a dangerous place!

I couldn't imagine. it's sad that there are people out in this world like that exist. Glad he is able to share his story.

Yikes!
That guy should have been armed. Certainly not his fault for being shot but my A$$ would have been shooting back.

Yikes!
That guy should have been armed. Certainly not his fault for being shot but my A$$ would have been shooting back.

Yeah... that's hard to say... would another gun have escalated the situation.... could they both have been shot and not make it out of the woods... we'll never know. Even though the guy shot him and should have been charged with attempted murder, he was the one that got him to the hospital. Thankfully it all worked out and jay's life was saved. If jay would have been shooting back he probably would have been left there to die.

Jay Gregory was trespassing and got shot?

No Jay was scouting a property he had permission to hunt and stumbled acrossed someone who was poaching

Yeah... that's hard to say... would another gun have escalated the situation.... could they both have been shot and not make it out of the woods... we'll never know. Even though the guy shot him and should have been charged with attempted murder, he was the one that got him to the hospital. Thankfully it all worked out and jay's life was saved. If jay would have been shooting back he probably would have been left there to die.
You're probably spot on there.