Telemark

5 year old buck +
This is a neat way to repurpose those old totes:

Attachments

• IMG_0313.JPG
    IMG_0313.JPG
    44.2 KB · Views: 114
I get the concept, just dont like it.

Sick of the sit an wait pre fab style these days.

Try spot an stalk, or build a brush blind, no need for more plastic in the environment than already.

If it gets a kid outdoors sure,
To each their own

I like it because it's on a pallet. You can plonk it in the corner of a field, hunt the season, and then carry it back behind the garage or wherever.

I didn't think of it as putting plastic in the environment. Rather repurposing plastic that is already in the environment.

I thought about using totes for that in the past. Just figured it might be a bit cramped in there

I'm 6'4", Not sure that would be too comfortable.

I like the idea of repurposing the large plastic containers and the fact that they are on a pallet which makes them easily moved. I would not feel comfortable in such a small confined space and think the plastic would be very noisy. If it works for you, go for it!

I don't have any. We used to have a bunch at work, but they were formic acid tanks, so they all got sent back.

I used to sit around thinking up ways to repurpose old tanks and wood pallets. I'm going to try to make a small greenhouse.

But if I had a bunch sitting around, i might try to make deer blinds and sell them on Craigslist.