Vikings v Packers.

BuckSutherland

5 year old buck +
I heard the Packers gave Cousins the game ball. What a putrid performance. Hopefully we can keep wasting 5th round draft picks on kickers instead of taking a couple flyers on some late round qbs once in a while.

At least you don't have the refs playing against you. Getting wearisome is Saints world.

At least you don't have the refs playing against you. Getting wearisome is Saints world.

Saints have benefited by the ref many times. 2009 they tried to hurt Favre and lucked out by many poor calls (7) total ... in their victory over the Vikings. Some of those calls are still on YouTube. Absolutely terrible calls, Vikes outplayed them.

They benefited by those calls, then lost one last year. No reason to whine, you have a Super Bowl because of the refs.

Last edited:
Saints have benefited by the ref many times. 2009 they tried to hurt Favre and lucked out by many poor calls (7) total ... in their victory over the Vikings. Some of those calls are still on YouTube. Absolutely terrible calls, Vikes outplayed them.

They benefited by those calls, then lost one last year. No reason to whine, you have a Super Bowl because of the refs.
We can agree to disagree and still be friends. Having a bad day here:)

If you guys need something to laugh at together here's a good one:

I'm a Bills fan. The end.

If you guys need something to laugh at together here's a good one:

I'm a Bills fan. The end.

I’ll one up you..... i’m a lions fan... i’ll Never have any NFL joy in my life.

We can agree to disagree and still be friends. Having a bad day here:)

I’m honestly not trying to be a jerk, but it’s not the first bad call to cost a team in the championship or key playoff round... Vikings twice, Saints once, Cowboys once, Raiders once...

Broncos just lost to Bears because of a terrible call today!

It’s too bad it happens.

I used to be die hard Steelers fan since 1971...then Kapernick brought politics into the game and soured it hard for me when my team wouldn’t come out of the locker room for the anthem.

On a side note... hey Baker my youngest son played college ball with Willie Snead that did well with your Saints, they are still friends.

I heard the Packers gave Cousins the game ball. What a putrid performance. Hopefully we can keep wasting 5th round draft picks on kickers instead of taking a couple flyers on some late round qbs once in a while.

Well with a guaranteed $84 million contract, you only have 2 more years to enjoy him ...