All Things Habitat - Lets talk.....

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tikka and CZ USA service

j-bird

Any of you all have any experience with CZUSA or Tikka service? My brother is looking into buying a rifle from one of these companies, but is concerned about service... I have no experience with either, so I am tapping into my extended resources...you all!

I have a CZ but no experience with their service.

I have a CZ shotgun and 3 Cz Rifles. I’ve never had any need for service on any of them but they’ve all been quality firearms.

Same. Ive got a few Tikkas and they are good rifles. Clips are kind of crappy plastic but quality guns. Never dealt with their CS. I know they have a good reputation.

Tikka runs through Beretta USA which has less than stellar warranty reviews. That said, they typically are very reliable firearms.

Tommy-Boy.png

I don't think either are known for their customer service. CZ used to have a grumpy old guy working in customer service, but he may be gone by now. I've owned quite a few CZ rifles and they were all shooters. Stocks may need relieved or something else minor, but they are good guns. I also own some some Tikkas and they are good too. Really smooth out of the box and usually quite accurate. I'd choose either brand over a new Remington rifle, and I used to love the Remingtons.
Bergara would be a solid choice too.

Favorite gun ever owned is a CZ 452 ultr lux. My other 22's are real jealous. No clue on their service. Great groups with CCI standard velocity ammo. Blueing is excellent. Good wood on my stock for a $400 22. I'm overdue, was the last rifle I bought and that was in 2017......

Buy a Tikka and dont worry about the CS, you won't need it. Excellent firearm.

I've used Beretta customer service in the past on a Sako. It was a terrible experience. Hard to call it customer service.

I do still shoot Beretta shotguns, but I'll never own another Sako.

I love my M695.

My last gun is a bergara HMR Pro in 300PRC quite accurate out of the box 1/2MOA at 700yds first box of ammo.