All Things Habitat - Lets talk.....

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The NEW Habitat Talk(formerly QDMA) Fantasy Football thread........

wiscwhip

5 year old buck +
I would like to welcome all of the Fantasy Football guys from the old QDMA League to join in and follow the discussions(and friendly trash talking, lol) here.........welcome aboard guys and look out, 'cause Cellar "DW"eller's is gunning for ya.............;)

"The CnC Experience" checking in and accounted for. Who else is still with us?

If there is interest in another group of members wanting to start another league since the current one is full I would like to play.

"The CnC Experience" checking in and accounted for. Who else is still with us?
Newbie Probie here for sophomore season!

I would like to welcome all of the Fantasy Football guys from the old QDMA League to join in and follow the discussions(and friendly trash talking, lol) here.........welcome aboard guys and look out, 'cause Cellar "DW"eller's is gunning for ya.............;)
Take it easy on me again this yr cellar !

If there is interest in another group of members wanting to start another league since the current one is full I would like to play.
Egg man,
I played last yr & shall again this yr in mentioned FFB league, but be glad & interested in joining another similar PPR league.

Take it easy on me again this yr cellar !
I just try to stay out of the "cellar" most of the time. Making the playoffs is fun as well, but it is the weekly "battle" that counts!