Tank

Bill

Administrator
Does this tail make my A$$ look big?
I posted her once before. I think this girl is old. She has twins but one is almost twice the size of the other. Which I find odd.

She's putting out twins so shooting her is iffy. But I would love to have her aged. Maybe older than most bucks around.

image.jpeg

Her kids.

Odd one is so big.

image.jpeg

that's a crazy difference in size between them two, if they are from the same mother
MY guess is maybe one of them fawns mother died and this one just is allowing it to follow it about.
not that uncommon, when you think of all the road kills and such?

as them two fawns look like there at least a month or more apart in age/size! even the spots are almost gone on one compared to the other!
that or the other one must have been super tiny when born ??

MY guess is maybe one of them fawns mother died and this one just is allowing it to follow it about.
not that uncommon, when you think of all the road kills and such?

There's some common sense that never crossed my mind! That has to be it. No way they are born the same day unless the little one is sick. And if it were I doubt it would have lived.

I know this is a lousy picture, but this girl needs to go on a diet as well.

Big Girl.jpg

This one also!

Attachments

• 8327.jpeg
    8327.jpeg
    186.6 KB · Views: 21
There's some common sense that never crossed my mind! That has to be it. No way they are born the same day unless the little one is sick. And if it were I doubt it would have lived.

That was the first thing that came to my mind as well. I love old does. Most of them are on the ball about protecting the fawns from yotes.

Saw one in the beanfield across the road from my house this past week with 3 fawns following her. I know it's possible for them to have triplets, but I've seen 2 does that were hit by vehicles within 2 miles, so it's more likely she adopted.