Septic problem

How did your repair go? I hope you don't have to dig anything up in the spring shit gets costly.
First started with a pump, and cleaning the filter, and trying to run hot water into the mound, mound was found frozen. Had a steamer guy come out, steam the drain lines in the mound, lots of tampons came out (most likely the main cause of my problems), then needed to pump the rest of the stuff out of the tanks so more stuff dont end up in the mound pipes. Yesterday it is up and running, with knowing after steaming out the mound pipes, that that water may freeze the mound itself, and will need to get heating blankets on the mound to thaw the mound. But we wont know until the tanks fill up, and it either drains, or the alarm goes off.

First started with a pump, and cleaning the filter, and trying to run hot water into the mound, mound was found frozen. Had a steamer guy come out, steam the drain lines in the mound, lots of tampons came out (most likely the main cause of my problems), then needed to pump the rest of the stuff out of the tanks so more stuff dont end up in the mound pipes. Yesterday it is up and running, with knowing after steaming out the mound pipes, that that water may freeze the mound itself, and will need to get heating blankets on the mound to thaw the mound. But we wont know until the tanks fill up, and it either drains, or the alarm goes off.

It's amazing what can get through a septic tank, lift station and into a drain field isn't it.