All Things Habitat - Lets talk.....

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Second to last day!

Maya - Since you already have a buck, don't stay out of the woods. I sometimes go back out w/ camera and get up in one of my tree stands. I take a fanny pack w/ some food & drink and spend a few hours shooting video & pix. I always see a variety of critters. Beats the " boob tube ".

Maya - Since you already have a buck, don't stay out of the woods. I sometimes go back out w/ camera and get up in one of my tree stands. I take a fanny pack w/ some food & drink and spend a few hours shooting video & pix. I always see a variety of critters. Beats the " boob tube ".
That's usually what I do when I tag out early.

Really dumb. We now have to stay out of the woods until November 15th!

That would drive me crazy. Right when the pre-rut and rut are in full swing they close bow? I have never hunted VT bow, but I do some rifle hunting in the Somerset area.

Party hunting.
With true party hunting you would not have un limited tags.

I got to agree that too many hunters abuse the system and that is what we Minnesota hunters are all getting at.

That would drive me crazy. Right when the pre-rut and rut are in full swing they close bow? I have never hunted VT bow, but I do some rifle hunting in the Somerset area.

What's going on down there Natty? Any rutting activity?

Got half of the burger/sausage made up last night. 18 lbs.

What's going on down there Natty? Any rutting activity?

Got half of the burger/sausage made up last night. 18 lbs.

It's been mild Maya...mid 60's yesterday. I have not been out much yet. Looks like a little cold snap coming in tomorrow through Saturday. Going to hit it for the next 3 days and see.

Our deer pop. is LOW though. I only have 2 unique buck on camera on 150 acres...compared to 10 or so last year. I have yet to see a scrape or a rub anywhere on my property.