All Things Habitat - Lets talk.....

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Planting chufa with a Yetter 71

I plan on planting some chufa and wanted to use my yetter 71. I found online that someone used a B0-16 seed plate. Has anyone used this to plant chufa with? If so what seed plate was used? TIA

Sorry, I'm not a waterfowl hunter and can't convince myself it is work planting chufa. Since there are so many options that benefit both turkey and deer, I find it hard to plant a single management species crop. I can certainly see using it for folks managing for both turkey and waterfowl. I can't help you will the planter, but you might want to check with NWTF folks. They push chufa pretty hard.

Thanks,

Jack

Jack thanks for the response. I’ll give it a try with the info I’ve found. I agree with you and that’s why I plant 6-7 different plant species around the property. I just wanted to add another option in the duck impoundment.