P&Y 8 Point Video!

The picture of caution !! Nice buck. Did the rent just go up on the Selsor stand ?????? You know ....... in case he got disoriented and ended up at your farm ????? :D;)

The picture of caution !! Nice buck. Did the rent just go up on the Selsor stand ?????? You know ....... in case he got disoriented and ended up at your farm ????? :D;)

He has already been invited for this year, and I am the only outfitter in Missouri that never charges a dime. LOL;)

But that buck is off limits. he needs 2 more years!:D

And a decent 10. He will look good in a couple years!

Don't charge a dime but work his a$$ off. :)

Roger that. I make everyone work to earn hunting time!;)

Ahh shoot the hardest thing we did up there was lift those 16oz golden light cans;)

Hanging stands and cutting a few limbs is my idea of a good time especially when it's between morning an evening hunts a mile from the Iowa line!!!!!! Pretty country up there boys.

Ahh shoot the hardest thing we did up there was lift those 16oz golden light cans;)

Hanging stands and cutting a few limbs is my idea of a good time especially when it's between morning an evening hunts a mile from the Iowa line!!!!!! Pretty country up there boys.

I tell the wife we are all down here working our ass off. When really most of it is fun. Hunting is the bonus for the the work we enjoy anyway's!

And we will have more pounders of Mich Golden Light for you my friend!

I would love to work and earn some Mo hunting time:oops:;);)

I would not want to do that to you. I am taking a chance letting just a few guys hunt now as it is! Here is what can happen:

One guy hunted here with me 4 years ago, saw 28 different bucks in 3 days while on stand. He went home and told his wife he was cashing in all of their 401k money and buying land in NW Missouri. And he did! He now owns a place by Eagleville MO and leases another 700 acres!

His wife is about to divorce him now........Bahahahahaha!

He got the fever!:D

Here's another MO 8 that needs 2 or 3 more years.

Crab claw might make this guy a 9. He needs 2 more years but he's on the table for my 16 year old. Might be hard to pass next year.

This guy needs 3 for sure.

I like how all 3 came out of the same hole that I made for them....:D