All Things Habitat - Lets talk.....

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My picture introduciton(pic heavy part 1)

Jake

5 year old buck +
(Will be multi pic post)

Big time trail cam nut here. So I will warn you I help out Covert. I help run their facebook page and lot of my pics are on the back of the 2016 packaging along with a few magazines and 1/3 of their 2016 calendar. So the majority of my pics will be from them cams, but am into all and anything camera related and have a wide assortment of manufactures cams in my fleet.

Not many pics of him last few weeks as lot of work was getting done on the land:
IMAG0683.jpg

IMAG0703.jpg

MFDC0167.jpg

IMAG0192_1.jpg

IMAG0024_2.jpg

IMAG0276_2.jpg

IMAG0256.jpg

IMAG0246_1.jpg

IMAG0236_1.jpg

IMAG0045_1.jpg

This damn fawn really moves out and works the licking branch.
IMAG0192.jpg

IMAG0230_2.jpg

IMAG0041.jpg

IMAG0126_1.jpg

Here are some starting this year:

Great quality pics.
Do they have a RF camera system?
I run lots of buckeye cams because I don't want to walk to my cameras more than once a year.
But the quality isn't close to that.

Great quality pics.
Do they have a RF camera system?
I run lots of buckeye cams because I don't want to walk to my cameras more than once a year.
But the quality isn't close to that.

They got a cell cam that runs through ATT or Verizon. I got a Code Black through ATT for 9.99 a month for 1000 pics. Fun camera for sure. I could set it up on a solar panel, but I am sure I would have to go to it more then once a year though. I moved mine three times now just for the heck of it and changed batteries once since April.

IMAG0036_3.jpg
IMAG0053.jpg
IMAG0178.jpg
IMAG0159_2.jpg
IMAG0070.jpg
IMAG0077.jpg
IMAG0676.jpg
IMAG0453.jpg
STC_0066.jpg
IMAG0089_1.jpg

You put a lot of work into that.... Great pictures though.

-John

Nice pictures Jake

great pics and your beans look good as well.