All Things Habitat - Lets talk.....

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mt. Olympus water and theme park tickets

bueller

I have 4 tickets for Mt Olympus water and theme park in Wisconsin Dells. They are only valid until 9/5/16. PM me your address if you want them. I'll send them free of charge, just want somebody to get use out of them.

Generous offer.

I am a new member. Came over from the forum that shut down. How do I send a PM on this forum? My cleaning lady could use them to take her grandkids.

Click on bueller's name and a black box should pop up on the screen. In the black box click on Start a Conversation and it will take you to another screen that should allow you to send a pm to bueller.

Last edited:
PM sent Thanks for the info gwm

PM sent Thanks for the info gwm
I got your PM. I'll get them in the mail tonight. Hope the kids have fun!

Thanks from both myself and the recipients of the free tickets. Kids and water parks just go together.

I got the tickets in the mail today. I gave them to my cleaning lady who was working at my house today. I just want to give a public shout out of THANKS !! to bueller for his generosity. These tickets will be used and enjoyed.