All Things Habitat - Lets talk.....

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kimber 45

Native Hunter

5 year old buck +
I purchased this last year and finally got a chance to test it a little. Very happy with the accuracy. You never know when you might need to head shoot a rabbit for food in a survival situation. Didn't even have to adjust the windage and it hits about 2 inches high at 15 yards, which is perfect for me.

G5WoDgK.jpg

jPWTBoh.jpg

iWEwHTL.jpg

That's a beaut clark. Buddy just showed me tonight his kimber 357 3" revolver. All beveled edges. Made me want one.

I bought a Kimber 10mm, and it is very accurate out to 50yds.

Great pistol Native! I have never been disappointed with either one of mine. I would like to harvest a doe with my target model this year, we'll see how that goes.

I have that same gun with the crimson trace grip. Love it.

so much so that I bought the same model in a .380. Hated that one. The action was so stiff that I had a hard time loading it. Sold that one

I have that same gun with the crimson trace grip. Love it.

so much so that I bought the same model in a .380. Hated that one. The action was so stiff that I had a hard time loading it. Sold that one
Is this a pro carry? I’ve had a pro crimson carry for about a decade. It needed different springs to cycle reliably (I need to replace em again) but other than that I love it.

Is this a pro carry? I’ve had a pro crimson carry for about a decade. It needed different springs to cycle reliably (I need to replace em again) but other than that I love it.

It was a pro carry. Terribly stiff action. Maybe I should have shot it more to wear the springs in.