All Things Habitat - Lets talk.....

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Is this small buck a dwarf?

Between him and that freak behind him in the second picture, maybe it's time to suspend your mineral program for a while :)

He is the same size as my 1.5 year olds...I guess he could be a 1.5 on his way to 250 inches...LOL.

Between him and that freak behind him in the second picture, maybe it's time to suspend your mineral program for a while :)

Time to cut out the medical Mary Jane I guess.......

I'd go with "fun sized"

e9b2cd96e715d54eaf729a7b8efc618b.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

What's the story on that one Bill???

Got the picture 2 years ago and never personally saw any dwarf deer. Honestly I think your right, it's a dandy 1.5 YO 110 pound buck standing next to a mature 240 pound pig.

Got the picture 2 years ago and never personally saw any dwarf deer. Honestly I think your right, it's a dandy 1.5 YO 110 pound buck standing next to a mature 240 pound pig.

Well, I hope so. He's been here all year and wasn't here last year, so maybe a good chance.

Guess I have another project to be watching....

The bachelor group has deer of all ages (including more 1.5s) so that could be a good sign.

Request 1 tanker truck of your water supply, Native. We could use some bone like that up here !! Your deer supply " chain " looks pretty good.

He looks like a FL buck!

That dwarf deer is something else! The freak has grown a lot over the last month too.

Not a biologist, but I think that is just a late born 1.5 year old with incredible genetics when it comes to antlers. He has also likely had plenty of good nutrition over the last year.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk