All Things Habitat - Lets talk.....

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Instead of a gun

bigboreblr

5 year old buck +
What would you want. Gun scope ammo vs habitat

Browning x bolt 270 win, run of the mill 3-9 vortex scope, Burris rings, 10 boxes regular ammo, only need 300 yards... about 1575 bucks. Dream rifle is a Winchester 1897 in 45lc

I spe d about 800 for a good atc cart,then 500 in materials for a hunting shack for my son in law where he hunts. Then stock up on 3 bags triple 12, 3 6-24-24, and 3 bags potash. Then stock up on clover with the rest. Only do about 3 acre or so

My Uncle was a gun trader and did quite well at it.

He said there is spending money and “ shuffling money” .

Proper procurement of firearms will ”cost” a lot less than the initial investment when considering appreciation.

I have a nice reloading setup rifle ammo on a single stage. I’d like a really tuned up Dillon 750 setup to spend a lot less time at the bench. 223, 223ai, and 6.5x47. I can do low volume stuff for my magnum hunting rifles on the single stage still.