All Things Habitat - Lets talk.....

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

In case you missed it ...

WTNUT

5 year old buck +
Uncle Buck pulled the QDMA tax return and it cost approximately $40k to operate the entire QDMA web page and 1.7 million for salary, benefits and payroll taxes. If anyone ever gives QDMA's current management another dollar to be used to pursue the organizations stated mission statement they should have their heads examined.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    307.8 KB · Views: 36
Thanks for the info.

BTW
I loved your responses on QDMA regarding their tv show.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Very interesting - it is very clear what they are doing.

thanks for sharing

Thanks, someone who cares more about things other than money has to stand up to some of the crap once in a while. The TV show was likely an example of leeching at it best.

Thanks for the info.

BTW
I loved your responses on QDMA regarding their tv show.

The show that NEVER aired on the Outdoor channel

I think this was brought up in a thread last year on QDMA. Quite a few guys jumped in to support QDMA including Duffy if I remember correctly.

I saw a figure on salaries/insurance, etc... Basically the payroll was eating up most of the money/dues.

Batman, Stu, Foggy, Sandbur, Whip they all warned everyone on how they support the membership.Not rubbing it in, just saying--hey be done with those guys and move on.

Anytime you see a non profit do this, trouble trouble trouble.

Non Profits are NEVER non profit! They always benefit a few!

And you just saw that again at QDMA

Non Profits are NEVER non profit! They always benefit a few!

And you just saw that again at QDMA
That is why ex-politicians like them so much! They use their prior status to become one of those "few".

Blue Cross Blue Shield of MI is non profit, get the hint?

Don't be surprised the top dogs ....have close to max 401k match/Pension and it probably just got bumped up.

I looked at the top salaries on the tax return. They were about 130k as I recall, but I don't think any bonus money would be included in that line item if any was given.