Hog hunting

Bigshooter19

5 year old buck +
Hello was wondering if anyone knew a good place to hog hunt for a fair price? There so many website and outfitters out there for just stupid prices. I really don't want to pay 750 to shot a hog or am i just being cheap??? Looking to take a group of 4 at least. Just looking for peoples thoughts. Thanks

Hello was wondering if anyone knew a good place to hog hunt for a fair price? There so many website and outfitters out there for just stupid prices. I really don't want to pay 750 to shot a hog or am i just being cheap??? Looking to take a group of 4 at least. Just looking for peoples thoughts. Thanks
I hunted with arrowhead outfitters in Texas and it was a fun hunt. They run a lot of hunters through there, but our group of 3 shot 9 hogs on a 3 day hunt. I think it was about a grand per person, but I can't remember for sure. I like that spot since there is no limit to the number of hogs you shoot. It's set up better for rifle hunting, but we killed 5 of ours with bows. Hog hunting is a blast and they taste great.

I was going to say Texas would be a great place to hunt. I know some guys down there and they want every hog shot.

There are lots of outfitters in Fl with low priced hunts for meat hogs.

I can't even tell you how many hogs I've killed - mostly with rifle but 5 with a bow as well - I HIGHLY recommend bowhunting these!

I'd ask you to say a little more about what you're looking for by answering these questions:
1. Fully guided, self-guided, or hybrid (hybrid = put you in a stand and you're on your own until an hour after dark and get picked up).
2. You want lodging included? Food included? What are you expectations on the experience side of things?
3. You want help with cleaning, processing, etc?
4. You want really clean-cut, nice guys, or rough-cut cowboys who swear a lot and aren't polite?

These are truly SERIOUS questions.

You can go from $150 per day, to $750 per day easy depending on how you answer those, with all options having the same basic opportunity to shoot hogs.

9078b9892f7b77b696f99e1ec69088b9.jpg

One of my Texas bow hogs - always a challenge to locate a pic!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk