Having a bad hair day

Looks like he is cutting your clover for u

I'm not sure what the heck it is or how he managed to do that. Appears to be some kind of wild fall grass like Panicum that I see growing in the tree planting. Funny thing is that he hung around that spot for 15 minutes and made no attempt to get it off. It was still hanging when he left.

Probably just dressing up for Halloween.:D

reminds me of my non typical I shot. The neighbors were doing a drive opening morning of gun season(not a wise move) they chased a herd of deer to me. There was a really nice 10 pointer and this nontypicial that had a 3' spruce branch wedged in its rack. I didn't know how big the buck was because the branch was lodged in there. I almost crapped myself when I found him
Is that that old buck u are after?

He probably thought it made him look tougher so he left it hanging on his rack. Now he thinks he's a chick magnet.

reminds me of my non typical I shot. The neighbors were doing a drive opening morning of gun season(not a wise move) they chased a herd of deer to me. There was a really nice 10 pointer and this nontypicial that had a 3' spruce branch wedged in its rack. I didn't know how big the buck was because the branch was lodged in there. I almost crapped myself when I found him
Is that that old buck u are after?

Yea, that's him. We really wanted to get him out during the early ML season to open things up for gun, but it didn't happen.

He probably thought it made him look tougher so he left it hanging on his rack. Now he thinks he's a chick magnet.

LOL, nothing better than the tough guy image to draw the chicks!!

I have pictures of a buck this year with his rack wapped in a bunch of vegetation, it must be contagious!

^^^ It has to be contagious..

IMG_0028.JPG IMG_0030.JPG

Now thats one smart buck! He just gets his supper to go!:D

Now thats one smart buck! He just gets his supper to go!:D

LOL! I was thinking "young and dumb" but we'll give him the benefit of the doubt! :D

CAMO or Halloween costume