Habitat Talk's August Trail Cam Photo Contest

Bill, Just how the hell do you sleep at night knowing that buck is out there? I would be so frantic already it wouldn't be funny. I really, really hope you at least get a swing at him this year. You tell me you are going to pass on that buck to give him another year and I will drive to Jersey and slap the crap out of you!

I sleep fine. I figure that guy will be long gone before I ever get a chance to put the camo on. What's killing me is not being able to check my cameras.. I have a good setup but once in a while the software sticks. Nothing's perfect.

If it's as it has been in the past my cameras are clicking away and when I get there I'll a bunch to look over.

That's when I make a decision if the wind is right. If he's there and the wind is right, I'll probably pee myself before the pre hunt shower.:). I already put lots of cedar and camo around the stand we'll use for him.

Sounds good right? Last big deer I killed, I was calm about the idea. Right until he stepped out. Then I started shaking like a dog $hitting razor blades.

If that ever stops I'm going to hang up the bow..

I sleep fine. I figure that guy will be long gone before I ever get a chance to put the camo on. What's killing me is not being able to check my cameras.. I have a good setup but once in a while the software sticks. Nothing's perfect.

If it's as it has been in the past my cameras are clicking away and when I get there I'll a bunch to look over.

That's when I make a decision if the wind is right. If he's there and the wind is right, I'll probably pee myself before the pre hunt shower.:). I already put lots of cedar and camo around the stand we'll use for him.

Sounds good right? Last big deer I killed, I was calm about the idea. Right until he stepped out. Then I started shaking like a dog $hitting razor blades.

If that ever stops I'm going to hang up the bow..
I get excited about shooting does! not to the same extent, but I still get that "rush" if you will. It's why we do it. I really, really hope you get your chance at him. Hope you get your camera thing straightened out as well.

IMG_1897.PNG Not deer but I hope I see them to show them my love this fall.

Well I finally got a decent pic of a decent buck to share - don't expect to win, but it was an interesting sequence. I have my cams set to take 10 sec videos. This buck was headed away from the site. He stops and comes back to the vine and does his thing and then goes back to his original path and leaves. I need to step-up my game on quality of game cams.....you guys all have much clearer pics...... But that's what a get for a $80 cam.
buck1.jpg

buck2.jpg

buck3.jpg

buck.jpg

Is there any way to upload a trail cam video?

f380f0366153d9090eb4da3d894ba53d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Congrats to Bucky44! You are the winner with 23 likes :emoji_thumbsup::emoji_clap::emoji_trophy:. PM your address to me if you wish to claim your prize.

Congrats to Bucky44! You are the winner with 23 likes :emoji_thumbsup::emoji_clap::emoji_trophy:. PM your address to me if you wish to claim your prize.

Thanks guys! Lots of great pics. Hope we get to see a lot more of them!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk