Gator tail

That looks like a lot of work for gator bites :)

I hear they taste like chicken ...

Nice one. Got a couple of tags I'm hoping to put to good use in 10 more days... got drawn for the 8/29 - 9/5 week.

We have a very low quota here where I live. Alligators in my yard when the river rises. I have never drawn a tag. Not a fan of them but would be glad to kill one.

That would make a great Christmas card ! Forgive me I live up north but if you shot it why is the mouth taped shut ?

That would make a great Christmas card ! Forgive me I live up north but if you shot it why is the mouth taped shut ?
Because they're reptiles and reptiles have a bad habit of not acting dead... even when they truly are!

Yep, the whole walk home it would come to life every now and again squirming, muscles twitching and clawing. I'm sure it was dead just nerves but kinda scary none the less. Even when cleaning it several hours after harvest some muscle groups would still be contracting. Just for safety practices that tape goes on there mouth as soon as you can get it there. First order of business for a gator hunter is to have some electrical tape!

Makes sense I just watch to much Swamp People on TV and they just throw them in the boat.

Got this the other day behind my house. I see them sometimes when I'm deer hunting. I feel a little safer back there now.
I got to say that pic is cool as hell! You need it to be your new avatar.

I got to say that pic is cool as hell! You need it to be your new avatar.

I agree! Everyone will remember THAT GUY!!

Does anyone know how to add a pic as an avatar? I found the "edit avatar" screen and uploaded my pic under the browse section but that's as far as I can seem to get. I hit the okay button but nothing happens

Killen that gator was easier than getting that picture on my avatar. Two days of serious button pressing. I think my computer is in need of an update.

That's a no from me... just... pass...

Awesome gator Smelly! Pic is badass as hell too!

Makes sense I just watch to much Swamp People on TV and they just throw them in the boat.

Look closely and they’re usually taped at some point.