Fiskars 14 ft tree pruner pole saw $10

silver_yummies

5 year old buck +
heads up that my local Home Depot had the pole saws clearanced at $10. I picked up 2 myself. There is a new model coming out apparently. These extend to 14 feet and has a lopper.

FYI this model is no longer listed on their website it seems so either call the store or stop in and check it out for availability.

That's a steal.

Watch how hard you work them at full or near-full extension; they are not extremely durable. Don't ask me how I know...

What Jeff said.....

That's odd. I like their hand pruners.

Maybe the fact that they had built so many at such a small HD margin they went cheap.

I actually already owned this same model and am aware it's not the best fully extended. But at $10 I couldn't not buy it. Heck, replacement saw blades are $15 alone for it.

Just picked up the last one they had and picked up and 12' for $8 thanks for the heads up on these!

Still a couple dozen left at Green Bay East HD. Thx for tip. Maybe not as durable looking as one I bought 15 yrs ago but price is right and now dont have to haul one back and forth from home
Btw price is $10.03 ........ok lol

I just got 2 at Green Bay east. At that price I figured why not. I got the 16 foot model last year which has alot beefier pole and the saw blade comes out and screws into a hand saw. For $10 it was worth it to give me a fulltime handsaw that actually cuts.