All Things Habitat - Lets talk.....

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cuddeback Tracks Questions

Snow Hunter

A good 3 year old buck
1131012A-7EE3-4AAA-8448-FD134AEFC20A.jpegI really like the new Cuddeback Tracks cameras. I have only had a chance to run the black and white version and I am hopeful that the IR and Black Flash produce the same quality images. I thought I would start a new thread for Tracks cameras.

Does anyone know if you can switch from Verizon to AT&T as a carrier after you initially set up the camera?
I move my cameras to different areas of the State and sometimes may need to make this change.

Does anyone know if you can switch from Verizon to AT&T as a carrier after you initially set up the camera?
I move my cameras to different areas of the State and sometimes may need to make this change.

Cellular LTE functionality uses Dual SIM cards and works with AT&T and Verizon carriers

Cellular LTE functionality uses Dual SIM cards and works with AT&T and Verizon carriers
Correct, but I needed to pick when I set it up. Are you suggesting that it will bounce back and forth? Perhaps defaulting to the carrier I choose when I registered the camera?

If it works like the SpyPoint Flex, it finds the best signal and uses that network. Sorry I misunderstood your question. I would recommend reaching out to member John Volkman for a definitive answer. He has been great about responding to PMs.