All Things Habitat - Lets talk.....

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Check this buck "moose"

That'll keep a guy's enthusiasm up for habitat work 'til season starts. The heat and the bugs wouldn't seem so bad if I knew I had something like that running around my place.

great buck. Thanks for sharing.

Your BIL must own a place next to the Elm Creek Park Reserve. We seen them that size in the 1960's and 70's. Bet they are still around today!

Great Bucks Foggy!
I live right by here. Biggest bucks I've ever seen come from that place still.

Dang......cool buck!

Your BIL must own a place next to the Elm Creek Park Reserve. We seen them that size in the 1960's and 70's. Bet they are still around today!

Great Bucks Foggy!
No,park preserve here.....just some woodland in Crow Wing County. The area is known for good deer tho. Hope he can put one on the wall.....he is gonna work hard to do that.

No,park preserve here.....just some woodland in Crow Wing County. The area is known for good deer tho. Hope he can put one on the wall.....he is gonna work hard to do that.
Is this place one of batmans hunt swaps? I've been told I'm not pushing the issue hard enough? Again, 5 does for a crack at this guy;)

He's just cool.

Hope we get to see him with the fuze off.

Is this place one of batmans hunt swaps? I've been told I'm not pushing the issue hard enough? Again, 5 does for a crack at this guy;)
Riiiight. I'll get back to you on that offer.......or not.:p