Big 10's alive! But not on my farm

Jordan Selsor

5 year old buck +
well last year I had consistent summer pics of a dandy 160" 10 with some trash around his bases. Haven't had any pics since. Figured he died. That is till he popped up rescently on my dads 240 exactly 1 mile (as the crow flies) from my place! Glad he is alive and well! This is the first buck thay we both have pics of. Kinda weird we don't have more really.. Hope the old man or a family member cracks him!

What's your thoughts on age/score?
Sorry about poor quality pic. Dad runs bottom of the barrel trail cams lol

image.jpg
image.jpg

Yikes!

He's a beauty Jordan. Now is the time to remind the old man how much joy you brought to him as a child. He can repay you by inviting you over to hunt.:D

Any idea on width? If he's got some width and longer beams, which it appears, your talked possible b&c. That is really good mass, but the brows are weak. He needs to be on your wall.

I agree with Dipper, kill it! Then tell us the score! Good Luck!

Its a really good Buck!

He's a beauty Jordan. Now is the time to remind the old man how much joy you brought to him as a child. He can repay you by inviting you over to hunt.:D
Nothing I wouldn't do for my dad and uncles but their hunting style is much different than mine. Dads farm is more like an ATV park.. Their is 7 owners all have many kids so establishing rules is a list cause. I used to put my heart an soul into establishing plots and figuring out his farm until my drunk cousin and his buddies cut donuts in my food plot. I look back and laugh now but wasn't so funny at the time. Sad thing is that this is one of the most unique pieces of ground in the area and has a TON of potential. Place used to be a trout hatchery that has a spring that pumps out of 100 gallons a minute of crystal clear drinkable water! Guy could water allot of fruit an chestnut trees with that!!!! Oh well it was our difference in opinions that made me decide at a young age that I would have my own farm and nothing would come between that goal. Best thing I ever did after

Nothing I wouldn't do for my dad and uncles but their hunting style is much different than mine. Dads farm is more like an ATV park.. Their is 7 owners all have many kids so establishing rules is a list cause. I used to put my heart an soul into establishing plots and figuring out his farm until my drunk cousin and his buddies cut donuts in my food plot. I look back and laugh now but wasn't so funny at the time. Sad thing is that this is one of the most unique pieces of ground in the area and has a TON of potential. Place used to be a trout hatchery that has a spring that pumps out of 100 gallons a minute of crystal clear drinkable water! Guy could water allot of fruit an chestnut trees with that!!!! Oh well it was our difference in opinions that made me decide at a young age that I would have my own farm and nothing would come between that goal. Best thing I ever did after
With that kind of circus going on, that buck will not be over there for very long!!!

A mile is not very far. I'm saying he could walk back to your place blindfolded.

Beautiful deer, good luck with him.