All Things Habitat - Lets talk.....

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

$20 Lifeline

Thanks! What did you do to get free shipping?

Thanks! What did you do to get free shipping?

I bought 5 of them and free shipping was included. Shipping was $9.50 for 4 of them when they were in the cart.

Edit
From their website: All U.S. orders under $100 are subject to a flat $9.50 shipping charge. Orders over $100 ship free.

Nice! Thanks for the heads up. I snagged a Tree Spider Micro Harness for $60 shipped. Sizes may get limited, they must be preparing for the new/updated products.

I just tried to check out and and the website times out

"firefox" doesn't seem to be working for me

"IE" is working (just picked up 5 life lines)

Last edited:
Chrome worked for me...

Thanks!
I stopped using mine last year. Guess I better start again. Ordered harnesses for my son and I and 5 ropes.

I appreciate the heads up, just bought 5 myself.

Sale is still on!! Still time to get a great deal on some harnesses(if your size is available) and lifelines.

My order already shipped yesterday.

Last edited:
Mine just showed up too

Nice! Thanks for the heads up. I snagged a Tree Spider Micro Harness for $60 shipped. Sizes may get limited, they must be preparing for the new/updated products.

Sconnie, did your Micro harness show up today? I was looking at those but they don't have any L/XL's available. I have a Tree Spider harness but not sure which one I have but the Micro looks nice.

FYI: 50% off sale is still on.

Last edited:
bDog, sorry for the late reply. Mine came 2nd shipping which was great. I believe I got the last L/XL. Got a chance to try it out over the weekend and I approve. I even took it for a mid October swim while crossing the river and hitting a dead head in the canoe... tough to swim with knee high rubber boots on.