All Things Habitat - Lets talk.....

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

$2.99 chair for elevated blind

bueller

Found this for $2.99 at the Goodwill Store today. It doesn't have a height a adjustment. However it does swivel and tilt back, and does both quietly
a7985c86725211aa82bb5efb07b35b12.jpg

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk

Beats sitting on a bucket or cold metal ladder stand seat.

That would have been priced at $24.99 at our area Goodwill stores. :rolleyes: Crooks IMO.

nice find. Better get some of this before you put it out.

Hell, thats way better than the one i am sitting on in my office!

Make sure it does not smell like sour milk.

The mouse piss will sterilize it, no need

The mouse piss will sterilize it, no need

Why is there not a mouse piss cover scent? Could sell it in super tiny bottles like my wife buys for $7 each filled with room oils that make me wish I was smelling deer camp.

Why is there not a mouse piss cover scent? Could sell it in super tiny bottles like my wife buys for $7 each filled with room oils that make me wish I was smelling deer camp.

There is, its called Coors Light!

One night by the campfire and it will be good to go.

There is, its called Coors Light!
Booooooooooooo

2f6fcae595f263647c107df0e938b30b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

^ Some guys actually drink that stuff? :eek:

^ Some guys actually drink that stuff? :eek:

I need a dislike button. You guys didn't like my schlitz either. Shaking my head.

3672ca824659c63b68f7de825e743ae0.jpg

Is this better?

The Coors light will give you the shits and the Moon will give you tomorrows headache. But I would take the moon over that coors any day of the week.

The Coors light will give you the shits and the Moon will give you tomorrows headache. But I would take the moon over that coors any day of the week.

You gotta take your toughen up pills.

Any beer, anywhere, any time.

You gotta take your toughen up pills.

Any beer, anywhere, any time.

Hahahaha! I ain't 18 anymore! I drink my beer!

I need a dislike button. You guys didn't like my schlitz either. Shaking my head.

Hey there's nothing wrong with Schlitz. I was weened on it and Camel straights.

I just went to my Goodwill 2 days ago looking for the same thing, a cheap chair for my new box blind. They had an old fake leather one for $7 but its was worse sitting in than it would be to sit on a bucket. Ended up buying a brand new one from Walmart for $37. Going to spray paint the chrome legs and it will be good to go.