#2 & #3

TreesuitSC

5 year old buck +
Very thankful for a great season.

e19ed9a3ad88a1c697390ec2e10b9228.jpg

a233fec77027eb7b9d130cf28aa91d01.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Geez that's amazing. Congrats. That triple beard is a good 1. Any trail cam pics of him? I wonder do their beards all show up distinctly or do they just lay as 1 and you can't tell it has multiple beards til after the fact.

Very thankful for a great season.

e19ed9a3ad88a1c697390ec2e10b9228.jpg

a233fec77027eb7b9d130cf28aa91d01.jpg

How is your turkey population there? We still have a few around, but they have declined so much we only feel comfortable taking one bird a year, even though we have a two bird limit.

How is your turkey population there? We still have a few around, but they have declined so much we only feel comfortable taking one bird a year, even though we have a two bird limit.
Same. One and done but man I’d love to hunt an area where they are still strong. I miss them!

We have been fortunate to have several good hatches the last few years. It really helps that I can hunt several different WMA’s. The habitat and turkey population on the WMA’s has stayed relatively stable.

On the local tracts I can hunt we only take a few birds per year.

Geez that's amazing. Congrats. That triple beard is a good 1. Any trail cam pics of him? I wonder do their beards all show up distinctly or do they just lay as 1 and you can't tell it has multiple beards til after the fact.

Thank you!

I think I had him on camera but you can’t tell if he had more than one beard in the pics.