They continue to impress me

Great fishing too!
Yes definitely! We used to fish by Pierre and did well with walleyes, caught salmon on Oahe as well .

It’s very hard to find an alternative of really good buck quality and the high cash rents of Iowa rec/farm land .

It was so undervalued for many years, I’m just glad I bought when I was a young.

It's a land grab. Land is a precious commodity. Some residents are wanting to make it less appealing for non-residents to own land there so they can own it. The residents vote. Government officials need their votes. If they tick off the residents, they're out of a job. Weed out the competition.

It's a land grab. Land is a precious commodity. Some residents are wanting to make it less appealing for non-residents to own land there so they can own it. The residents vote. Government officials need their votes. If they tick off the residents, they're out of a job. Weed out the competition.
This makes sense. Land and deer grab.

Those guys are getting intense…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can you share a link to this?

This is a loooong podcast that I really think is worth a listen. I am not a huge fan of the hosts, but they do get into some good discussions and typically have interesting guests on. For this episode, they have the person overseeing deer management in Ohio. They talk about Iowa, other states, and of course Ohio deer management policies. Basically everything we regularly get into on this forum.

I always listen to podcasts on 1.3 or 1.5x speed if you're worried about committing 3 hours to a podcast.

This is a loooong podcast that I really think is worth a listen. I am not a huge fan of the hosts, but they do get into some good discussions and typically have interesting guests on. For this episode, they have the person overseeing deer management in Ohio. They talk about Iowa, other states, and of course Ohio deer management policies. Basically everything we regularly get into on this forum.

I always listen to podcasts on 1.3 or 1.5x speed if you're worried about committing 3 hours to a podcast.
My biggest problem with these hosts is they don't shut up. You have a guest on, presumably he's a subject matter expert on the topic, and they talk 80% of the time to the guest's 20%.

I haven't listened to this one yet, wasn't planning on it but now I may give it a shot. Thanks Hoyt.

My biggest problem with these hosts is they don't shut up. You have a guest on, presumably he's a subject matter expert on the topic, and they talk 80% of the time to the guest's 20%.

I haven't listened to this one yet, wasn't planning on it but now I may give it a shot. Thanks Hoyt.
That is also one of my beefs with them as hosts. I appreciate the long form discussion that stems from it all. Double-edged sword, I guess.